Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9pm, quickly fell asleep but woke up at midnight with acid reflux. I took a Tums and switched to sleeping on my left side but it didn’t work. I got up and moved to the recliner so I could sit up. Eventually I fell asleep, got up at 3:30 and moved back to bed. My alarm went off at 6:30 and I texted Jose I’d better skip chess today. I quickly fell back asleep and was awakened again just after 8:30 by a Claro robocall. I turned it off and got up.

I still don’t have an appetite but I did manage to eat most of my breakfast.

I had a nap from 10:15 to 11:30 so I’m not totally recovered yet.

I finally had a BM, hoping that might be the final key to my case of the Blahs.

I still don’t have an appetite.

I received confirmation from Amazon that my chess book has shipped with an expected delivery of Friday, December 1st.

I checked Accuweather and it predicted rain in 20 minutes that would last 8 minutes. I wasn’t timing it but that’s about what happened.

Basically, I just vegged out on the recliner the rest of the day.

I did watch the replay of Monday Night’s football game between the Kansas City Chiefs and the Philadelphia Eagles.

 

CHOOSING A CHILD FREE LIFE



No comments:

Post a Comment