Thursday, November 2, 2023

Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9:30, was still groggily awake at midnight. I got up and took the sleeping pill and allergy pill I forgot to take, put a little more itching cream on my back and returned to bed. I woke/got up at 6:30.

Teresa told me her friend believes they’re going to build a Tienda D1 next to Ara but that doesn’t make much sense, but then again this is Colombia.

I completed my gym workout between 8:15 and 9:15. No leaking walking or returning to/from the gym; minimal leaking while there which is encouraging.

I left at 2:15 and had a café con leche in Parva while continuing my Class-A endgame studies, which are getting more complicated. I bought a box of Tena pads in Pasteur and 2 bags of milk in the corner store before returning to the apt.

I watched a couple more episodes of Succession.

Today was a pretty good day as far as leaking goes, I just hope it continues.

Teresa can’t find her cedula (national id card); she’s been searching through all her medical papers but she thinks she must have left it in the last clinic she visited.

 

BRILLIANT COMEBACKS



No comments:

Post a Comment