Saturday, June 7, 2014

Saturday, June 7th, 2014



Yesterday I received a flyer from Wing Zone advertising specials while watching the World Cup.  Some are only good for home delivery and others for the restaurant. 

I finished Tom Clancy’s 808 page Rainbow Six and downloaded his 982 page The Bear and the Dragon.

I went to bed at 10pm, got up once during the night, woke up again at 5am and finally woke/got up at 7:45am.  Not too bad.

I had my usual breakfast at El Comedor de Chava although it was a little later than usual – 9am.

Harry stopped by and told me a past lady friend called him to tell him she has a lady for him to meet.  He’s meeting her or them at LM at 6:30 and if both are there he said he would call me to join them.

At 12:45 I had an empanda and Coke at Pasabocas Krocantes for 4mil.
Augusto stopped by and said “hi” with no mention of playing chess.

I left at 2:30 but stopped at Exito and bought a box of cereal on my way home.  I also picked up a flyer advertising Viva CC will be showing each of the Colombia matches in the World Cup.

From about 5pm to 6pm I had my usual pizza at Pizza Americana.  Over the last 2 hours we had a couple of showers that only lasted a minute and another one that lasted 5-10 minutes.

Teresa finally answered my email.  She was having internet connection problems but confirmed we will meet tomorrow morning at 9:30 at the Acevedo metro station to go to Parque Arvi again.

It poured hard starting about 6:15 and right now (6:45) I’m glad Harry hasn’t called because I really don’t feel like getting dressed and going out in the wet evening.

T-shirt of the day: Technical Crew – all garage access.

No comments:

Post a Comment