Monday, June 9, 2014

Monday, June 9th, 2014



I went to bed at 10pm.  I woke up later and, thinking it was the middle of the night, checked the clock and it was only 11:15.  I got up once more during the night but finally woke/got up at 6am.

I did my usual morning routine – breakfast at El Comedor de Chava, studying at LM, orange juice at Redd’s and Spanish lesson with Jhon.

I got an email from John Metzger, the guy I met on the chivas bus yesterday.  We made plans to meet tomorrow about 1pm at Oviedo.  

I went with Jhon to his lunch place to see the latest lady he has been hitting on.  She’s kind of cute but of course the main attraction for him is that she’s very young.  I had a juice while he had his usual lunch.

Afterwards at LM I ran into Harry who was drooling as usual after the young attractive woman who works at SanJote.  He had their fish for lunch and I had their Executive Special for 10mil.

I stopped in Exito and bought a pineapple.

Later, back at the apartment I cut up the pineapple and stored half of it in the refrigerator.  Later I made myself a waffle for dinner.

T-shirt of the day: Dethrone them.

No comments:

Post a Comment