Sunday, June 29, 2014

Sunday, June 29th, 2014



Last night I was wondering if the intermittent firecrackers were going to go on all night.  They finally stopped just before I went to bed at 10:45.  I got up 4 times during the night (probably due to the 2 glasses of orange juice I had in the evening), woke up at 6am and got up at 6:45.

I received an email from a realtor back in the States.  My ex-wife is trying to execute a short sale on our house and needs me to sign and return a few documents.  I replied I would be happy to help but I might have trouble faxing them back from an internet café here.  I had a few questions for them along those lines and as soon as I get those answered I should be able to attempt the process in the next few days.

I just discovered the source of (at least some of) Jhon’s Spanish teaching materials: StudySpanish.com.

Teresa came over at 10am and we’re spending the day together.  A first for me here in Medellin: while waiting for her bus I saw a large white hearse drive by with big windows and a beautiful casket visible inside.

About 2pm Teresa and I had lunch at Sanjote in Mall Laureles.  I had the shish kebab and she had the fish for a total of 29mil.  Afterwards we stopped in Exito and bought a liter of Crem Helado brand chocolate chip ice cream for 11,290.  It was very tasty.

T-shirt of the day: Don’t try to be original just try to be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment