Sunday, April 29, 2018

Friday, April 27, 2018


Wow!  I didn’t wake up until 6:45, finally getting up at 7:15.  Was it because of the little exercise I got yesterday?  Was it the Coke and popcorn I had last night?  Lol.

I completed all of my gym exercises today in 2 hours and 10 minutes.  Why so long?  Maybe because I told Jose 2 jokes instead of 1.  Jose told me he saw Avengers but hated it despite IMDB giving it a rating of 9.2.  Wow.

Remember I had a problem with my hamstrings back in mid March?  I was lifting 80# at the time.  I shut the leg curl down for a week and then started lifting only 50#.  The first couple days I felt my hamstrings but it wasn’t really painful.  After about a month I’ve now moved the weight up to 65# and again I feel it but no pain so we’ll see what happens from here.

Teresa informed me she might have someone to rent the finca.  She’s going to show it to them tomorrow.

Among new US movie releases, there isn’t anything I want to see.  Among local movie showtimes, there isn’t anything I want to see.
I left the apt at 2:30 and took the Envigado bus to Envios Market.  They gave me an envelope which was just one of those pension obligations.  While there I paid 39mil for next month’s rental.  On the way back I stopped at Starbucks for a mocca latte blanco but I think they forgot to include the milk as it was very strong.  I caught a bus at Oviedo mall and after a few minutes I even got a seat.  About 5 blocks from the apt the bus took a detour in heavy traffic so I got off and walked the last few blocks.

Rounds 2-3 of the NFL draft start at 6pm tonight.  The Bears have the 7th pick in the 2nd round but none in the 3rd unless they trade up.  Anyway, I’ll be watching.

In the 2nd round - pick #39 - the Bears chose center James Daniels from Iowa.

Then the Bears traded one of their 4th round picks - #105 - and next year’s 2nd round pick to the New England Patriots to move up to the 51st pick in the 2nd round where they chose wide receiver Anthony Miller from Memphis.  Since they don’t have a 3rd round pick I’m pretty sure the Bears are done for tonight.

T-shirt of the day: I beat anorexia.

No comments:

Post a Comment