Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Tuesday, April 10, 2018


I slept well not waking up until 5:15.  I finally fell back asleep after 6:30 and woke/got up at 8am.

Teresa tells me Laura wants to go to the finca tomorrow instead of today so they can go to the gym this morning so I think we’re still on for the movie.

Teresa left for the gym about 9:45.

I watched the first hour and 15 minutes of the Today show.  I went to Exito where I bought a large 4kg bag of Fab laundry detergent so Teresa can start the laundry when she returns.

At 11:30 Laura left for Colombiano Americano to participate in their conversation club.  I told her if she doesn’t return before 4pm, when we’ll be leaving for the theater, she could meet us there.

Teresa returned at 11:45 and asked where Laura went.

I texted her and she said she was at a friend’s Alejandra’s house and she wouldn’t be going to the movie.

Men are working on the park behind the library with backhoes and steam rollers.

Teresa and I left the apt at 4pm, walked down the hill and soon caught a taxi to Vizcaya mall.  We arrived at the theater at 4:30.  There was only one other person in line for tickets.  Since it was half price Tuesday the general seating tickets were only 3,000 pesos (slightly more than $1).  Teresa bought a hot dog and medium soda and I had a few bites of the former.  Ten minutes before showtime I bought a small popcorn (maybe should have bought a medium) and medium soda for myself.  I still have a 20,000+ peso balance on my Cine Colombia card.

The movie was great although I and another man had to shush a couple youngsters who were talking in our row.  I’m sure Paramount studios will want to make some type of a sequel although in they end the humans figured out how to kill the creatures so that could complicate things for them.

We walked across the street and quickly caught a taxi back to Envigado.

Teresa went to visit with her mother and Laura soon came back and heated up some pasta while I made garlic bread.

I received an answer from Rosetta Stone as to the hours for their chat line - 9am to midnight.  Only they neglected to tell me the days of the week and what time zone they are referring to.

I think the total ticket count I have on my Cine Colombia card is now 9.

Teresa received a phone call and then told me that Andres is arriving early Saturday morning.

T-shirt of the day: You never know if you never try.

No comments:

Post a Comment