Thursday, April 26, 2018

Wednesday, April 25, 2018


1…more…day!  I’m getting excited!

I only got up once during the night, about 4am, finally waking/getting up at 7:15.

At the gym I added 15# to 3 exercises, 5# to 1 exercise, and 2 ½ to another.  I’m happy to say that I’m not experiencing any problem with my leg curl exercise.  I completed all but 1 exercise in an hour and 45 minutes.

I noticed my audio is going to my laptop speakers again instead of my headphones.  Sigh!

I left the apt at 3:30 and quickly caught a taxi to El Tesoro mall.  I was early so I stopped in Carulla with my shopping list to check where things were.  While there I ran into Dr. Rendon’s wife and kids.  I was in his office 20 minutes early and he told me the patient before me was late.  We talked a bit about the skiing vacation they went on last December to North Carolina.  They all had a great time and want to return soon.  He told me that his kids (maybe just Manuel?) are going to summer camp in Orlando next June.  His patient showed up and she didn’t take long as he only needed to check something.  After my 160mil cleaning (about $55) I stopped in Carulla and picked up a few things.  I had about a 20 minute wait for a taxi back to Envigado.

We got some rain in the evening and during the night.  It’s been awhile since we last had rain and we soon should be entering the first rainy season of the year.

I had a chat with Rosetta Stone.  I wanted to know what make and model of headphones they recommend for version 5.  I guy named Thomas told me that any would work.  I guess it was just my old version 4 that they had specific requirements for.

I finished reading Along Came a Spider: Alex Cross #1 by James Patterson.

T-shirt of the day: Join your own flock.

No comments:

Post a Comment