Friday, April 6, 2018

Thursday, April 5, 2018


I slept pretty well last night, getting up twice during the night finally waking/getting up at 8am.

I picked up a small cheesecake from La Abuela Isabela and we left the apt at 11am.

Jose and Maria have a beautiful home.  Jose and I played 3 games while Teresa and Maria talked and did crochet.  Jose won 2 of the 3.  Maria’s sister and husband joined us for a very nice lunch made by Maria.  They are coming to our apt next Monday.  The subject came up of our getting an apartment in their area.  It would be close to Avenida 70 and walking distance to the metro and the chess league.  The negatives are: because we would be in the valley we might experience more smog and Teresa needs to be close to her mother.

We left there at 5:45 and got back to the apt by 6:30.  Traffic was heavy and the usual exit ramp to Envigado was closed for some reason.

Laura showed me the driver’s license she just got; I understand it’s good for 10 years.

Laura went to the gym, without an umbrella, and about 8:30 it started raining heavily.

T-shirt of the day: I’m good in bed.
(Really!  I saw this on a young girl yesterday.)

No comments:

Post a Comment