Sunday, April 22, 2018

Saturday, April 21, 2018


5 more days!

Last night I woke up at 12:30 with minor heartburn.  I took a couple Tums and was soon back asleep.  For some reason I woke up at 4am but again was quickly back asleep, finally waking at 6:30 and getting up 7:30.

I received an email from Envios Market that I have a package awaiting pickup.

I played around with my headphones and I finally got them to work.  Not sure what I did.  Among other things I plugged them into a different USB slot and pressed the mute button on the headphones.  Btw, now they work in the original USB slot and the mute button is supposed to be only for the microphone.

About 1:30 Andres showed up with his sister and his backpacks.

The Colombian Peso closed at 2,758 to the US Dollar.

At 2:15 I left the apt and walked over to the bookstore where I exchanged my paperback plus 2,000 pesos for another.  I made a withdrawal from the ATM and then deposited 50,000 pesos into Laura’s account for the gym.  Hopefully that’s the last deposit I’ll have to make for Smartfit this month.

I spent about 2 hours chatting with a tech rep from Rosetta Stone.  He reloaded 3 of my language levels and sent me an email to reload the last 2.

About 5pm I gave Teresa 50mil and Andres and his sister soon left.  I think that’s the last we’ll be seeing of them.

Laura left about 6pm to meet with friends.

I downloaded and reloaded the last 2 levels and actually finished a Rosetta Stone lesson for the first time since July of last year.

I solved more puzzles on Chess Magnet School and was promoted to the title of Protector.

T-shirt of the day: Sex sells.

No comments:

Post a Comment