Thursday, April 12, 2018

Wednesday, April 11, 2018


Last night I woke up at 4:30 and couldn’t get back to sleep finally getting up at 7am.

I watched the first 20 minutes of the Today show and then left for the gym.  I completed most of my exercises in an hour and 45 minutes. 

Back at the apt Teresa and Laura were just leaving for the finca.

After my shower I met Chuck at Bartolos at 12:30.  We briefly met a gringo from Miami via Atlanta that was about 6’6” tall.  He has been retired in Envigado for the last year and a half.  Chuck and I ran into Willie on our way to Moriskos for lunch and he joined us.  We all had the menu of the day for 13,000 pesos.  Afterwards we each had their coffee and we all thought it was awful.

Willie left to watch some soccer match on his TV and Chuck and I went to a new bakery across the street from the chess room where we each had coffee and a pastry. 

I was going to call Rosetta Stone to fix the error message but my headphones haven’t worked since we watched the Netflix movie the other night.  I’m sure in the next few days they will fix themselves as usual.

Teresa and Laura returned to the apt soon after I did.

At 10:30 it started raining and continued for a few hours.

T-shirt of the day: Made in 1986.  All original parts.



No comments:

Post a Comment