Monday, April 23, 2018

Sunday, April 22, 2018


4 more days!

I woke up several times during the night.  I also woke up once about 6:30 by some man yelling in the street as to what he was selling.  I finally woke/got up at 8:45.

I had to blow my nose several time to clear it and I told Teresa that I might have a cold – what they call “gripa”.

I left the apt at 10:30 and walked down the hill to the “lower” Exito that happens to have a larger selection than the “upper” Exito that is closer to our apt.  First I stopped at Juan Valdez and had a café con leche while reading some of my Chess Life magazine.  Then I picked up a package of prepackaged, presliced cheddar cheese, a box of Cheerios, a loaf of bread, a small bunch of bananas and a bag of lemons.  I arrived back at the apt at noon.

Teresa made me hot lemonade with some of the lemons I just bought.

Again my headphones aren’t working – in either USB port.  I wiggled the cord in the port and then it started working; like the male end is loose.  Maybe I do need a new set of headphones.

About 7pm Teresa told me she wants to go for pizza.  I told her there’s a program – Westworld - I want to watch at 8pm.  

She left with Laura at 7:30 and came back at 8:45 with a slice of pizza and a coke for me.  Unfortunately, I had my TV headphones on and didn’t hear that it was raining so my gym shoes that were airing out in the window got a little wet.  Also, Westworld didn’t end until 9:15 and Teresa wanted to watch her Septima Dia at 9pm so I switched channels.  I thought I could finish my program on my slingbox but I found that my son doesn’t have HBO.  I was also surprised that Westworld didn’t have subtitles in Spanish.

I solved a few more puzzles on Chess Magnet School.

T-shirt of the day: Welcome to earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment