Monday, April 9, 2018

Sunday, April 8, 2018


I slept well until 3:30am then had difficulty getting back to sleep.
Well, today is Orthodox Easter.  Christos anesti.

Teresa and I left the apt at 9:30.  Walking down the hill she noticed a yoga exhibition going on outside the library so we had to stop for her to check it out.  We soon continued on to Exito where she finally found a lace tablecloth and placemats.

We took a taxi to Euro in Mayorista where Teresa picked up lots of fruits and vegetables and ground beef for tomorrow’s lunch.

I saw my first drone (outside of a store) today.  A young neighbor boy was playing with one with his father.

The Colombian Peso closed for the week at 2,792 to the US Dollar.

I solved more puzzles in Chess Magnet School and was promoted to Marshall.

We watched Hush (6.6) on Netflix.  Afterwards I checked my blog and we watched the same movie almost exactly 2 years ago in the finca.  At the movies Cine Colombia advertises their own microwave popcorn called Cine Pop.  I tried a bag tonight for the first time.  It was as tasty as Act II and it seemed like it left fewer unpopped kernels.

T-shirt of the day: Stand up, I’m a princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment