Friday, April 20, 2018

Thursday, April 19, 2018


7 days…and counting.

Last night I fell asleep quickly and didn’t awaken until 5am.  It took me about an hour or more to fall back asleep finally waking at 6am and getting up at 7am.

I received an email from Envios Market that I have a package waiting for pickup.

I watched the first 45 minutes of the Today show and then left in my shorts and t-shirt.



I took the metro and Metro Plus to the Rosales Station where I checked out a bike.  I rode over to the stadium and back.  I retraced my steps to the Industriales station and walked to Mercado del Rio where I had ribs at Piara.  I took a bus to Calle 10 and walked up the hill and through Parque Poblado to Envios Market.  I picked up a package for Teresa for 10,800 which happened to be the perfume she ordered.  I took a bus to Santafe mall and tried once again to make a withdrawal from Falabella’s ATM machine.  On the first try I was told that 600,000 pesos exceeded their limit.  On the next try for 500,000 pesos I was told that “at the moment we have technical problems.”  Sigh!

I walked the long block down to Starbucks where I ordered a white mocca latte and a slice of carrot cake for 16,800.  They still don’t make the coffee hot enough to my liking.  I read news on my cell phone for a while.  I walked across the street where 2 Sabaneta buses passed me before I could get to the other side.

I took the bus to Envigado and stopped at Exito where I bought a head of lettuce and a package of hot dog buns.  Luckily, at this hour – 4pm – the lines were very short.

Andres’ sister came over and picked him up about 7:30.  I understand he will move back here on Saturday and return to San Andres the next day.

Teresa finally informed me that I need to deposit another 198,800 pesos into the account for the gym.

T-shirt of the day: I don’t know how to give a shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment