Saturday, December 21, 2019

Friday, December 20, 2019


Last night I took half a Zopiclona, went to bed at 10:45 and slept through the night, finally waking/getting up at 7/8am.

Among new US movie releases I already saw Star Wars (6.9).  I have no interest in Cats (3.2); I saw the play and was bored after the first 5 minutes; Memories can only take you so far.  Wow, I just looked at the cast of stars.  With a $95,000,000 budget it sounds like its set to lose lots of money!  I would like to see Bombshell (5.7).  Dabangg 3 (6.7)?  What, there was a 1 & 2 and I missed them?  Lucky me.

Locally, Judy (7.1) might be interesting.  I would like to see Assimilate (5.6) but so far it’s just dubbed in Spanish.

I left the apt at 9:30 and at the gym I gave Marcos my September Reader’s Digest and completed all my exercises in an hour and 15 minutes.  He offered to show me the inexpensive TV service he has.

Teresa talked to Maria and learned that the Dann Carlton wants 680mil for New Years Eve.  Yikes!  She called them about Christmas Eve and learned that they are now full – which is what happens when you wait until the last minute.

She’s going to call Alba to see if they want to get together at their house and Teresa will cook dinner.

I watched a couple new videos on The London System by Susan Polgar.

Late in the afternoon we made a batch of 3 dozen oatmeal cookies.  (Again I got pressure to make them with artificial sugar but I resisted.)  In the evening I took 6 downstairs to the guards and went next door to Exito where I bought them each a small bottle of Coke.

Laura called and recommended a TV series called Dirty John on Netflix so we watched the first 3 episodes.

5,414 steps today.

Joke of the day
A police officer in a small town stopped a motorist who was speeding down Main Street.
"But officer." the man began, "I can explain".
"Just be quiet," snapped the officer. "I'm going to let you cool your heels in jail until the chief gets back..."
"But officer, I just wanted to say...."
"And I said to keep quiet! You're going to jail!"
A few hours later the officer looked in on his prisoner and said, "Lucky for you that the chief is at his daughter's wedding. He'll be in a good mood when he gets back."
"Don't count on it," answered the fellow in the cell. "I'm the groom."

No comments:

Post a Comment