Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Tuesday, December 3, 2019


Last night I went to bed at 10:30 fell asleep quickly despite fireworks we heard outside, got up once at 4:15, finally waking/getting up at 7:10.

Teresa informed me that there will be a national demonstration tomorrow.

I left the apt at 8am and had breakfast at Habia Una Vez.  Jose showed up just before 9am and we chatted while having coffee.

Upstairs he won both games and I’m bummed out to say the least.

He left at 3pm and I went downstairs and drowned my sorrows in a cup of java at Todo Fresa.  They changed their service, now they have a waitress who takes your order at your table.

I left about 4pm and picked up a carton of eggs in Exito.  I waited in the quick checkout line for 15 minutes.  Only at the end did I see that they only had 2 cashiers working.

Back at the apt I saw that they delivered the chest of drawers and put it in our bedroom as I recommended to Teresa.

5,597 steps today.

Joke of the day
Two old men were having a conversation about sex.
Elmer says, "Yessir, I did it three times last night with a 30-year-old!"
Leon replies, "You're kidding! I can't even manage to do it once! What's your secret?"
To which Elmer said, "Well, the secret is to eat lots of whole-wheat bread!"
So Leon rushed to the store.
The clerk asks the old man, "May I help you?'
"Yes, I'd like four loaves of whole-wheat bread, please," said Leon.
"That's a lot of bread!  It's sure to get hard before you're done!" the clerk remarked.
"Damn!” he said.  “Does everyone know about this except me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment