Sunday, December 22, 2019

Saturday, December 21, 2019


Last night I took half a Zopiclona, went to bed at 10:45, got up once at 4am, was still awake at 5:30, got up and took the other half, and woke/got up at 8am.

Teresa talked to someone on the phone and gave them my email address.  A couple minutes later I logged on and found the biopsy results for her colonoscopy.  Teresa talked to them again then reported that everything looks great.

I understand Teresa has to stay in the apt because a man is coming to measure for the counter/drawers she wants put in the kitchen.

I was ready to leave the apt at 9:45 but Teresa wants me to wait until the muchacho comes and goes.

He arrived at 10:30 and was here for about 30 minutes measuring the space in the kitchen and drawing diagrams of the storage area Teresa wants.  I gave him 500mil as a downpayment.  I understand Teresa trusts him because he has done a lot of work for her before.

In the afternoon I watched some NFL football.

About 6pm Teresa was going to Mayorca with her mother when I guess she realized traffic would be heavy.  Instead she invited me to go with her to meet her mother and go to the mall.  I thought we would meet at the mall but Teresa called her and we met outside her apt building.  Instead of going to the mall we walked to El Estacion by the bridge where we had little empanadas and chuzo aka shish kebab.  After about an hour my cellphone battery died so Teresa handed me hers.  I downloaded Chess Board and checked some chess notes then downloaded a chess game and won a few games in increasing levels until it was time for us to leave.

We walked MT back to her building then walked back to ours.
I understand tomorrow she’s going to meet her mother early and they are going to Mayorca.

10,209 steps today.

Joke of the day
A man was speeding down the highway, feeling secure in a gaggle of cars all traveling at the same speed. However, as they passed a speed trap, he got nailed with an infrared speed detector and was promptly greeted by the wail of a siren and flashing lights. 
Cursing his luck, the man immediately knew what was coming, so he slowed down and pulled over. 
The officer got out of his cruiser, as calm as can be, and walked over to the man's car. 
He handed him the citation, received his signature and was about to walk away when the man asked, "Officer, I know I was speeding, but I don't think it's fair - there were plenty of other cars around me who were going just as fast, so why did only I get the ticket?"
"Ever go fishing?" the policeman suddenly asked the man.
"Ummm, yeah..." the startled man replied.
The officer grinned and added, "Ever catch all the fish?"

No comments:

Post a Comment