Monday, December 9, 2019

Sunday, December 8, 2019


Last night I took half a Zopiclona and went to bed at 10:15.

The fireworks finally ended about 3am because that was the last time I heard them as it took me quite a while after that to fall asleep again, and they started again about 7am.

When I left the apt at 7:45 it was a crisp 64 degrees.

It was about a 5 minute wait for a bus and I got off at Calle 7 and walked up the hill to Ganso & Castor Café.  Jooks and James had just arrived.  James is from Dallas and is visiting here for the next 6 month.  I had the American breakfast and they had the eggs benedict.

After we all finished eating I recommended we give up our table and move to another café.

We walked a couple blocks and ended up at Pergamino Café #1, a block from Parque Lleras.  It was empty but was almost full by the time we left about 11:15.  We walked a couple blocks and caught a taxi in the park.

I picked up 4 red apples at the nextdoor Exito and was back at the apt by noon.  It was only 75 degrees.

I watched NFL football for most of the rest of the day.

Jose called me with the details of the upcoming chess tournament.  Instead of it having a regular time control over 3 days it’s more of a speed chess tournament over 5 days.  Neither of us are interested in that so we’ll be skipping that tournament.

4,533 steps today.

Joke of the day
A guy and a girl meet at a bar. They get along so well that they decide to go to the girl's place. 
A few drinks later, the guy takes off his shirt and then washes his hands. 
He then takes off his trousers and washes his hands again. 
The girl has been watching him and says, "You must be a dentist." 
The guy, surprised, says "Yes! How did you figure that out?" 
"Easy," she replied, "you keep washing your hands." 
One thing led to another and they make love. 
After they are done, the girl says, "You must be a good dentist." 
The guy, now with a boosted ego says, "Sure, I'm a good dentist, but how did you figure that out?"
"Didn't feel a thing!"

No comments:

Post a Comment