Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Monday, December 30, 2019


Last night I took half a Zopiclona, went to bed at 10:45, got up twice during the night, finally waking/getting up at 7am.

I left the apt at 9:30 and at the gym I completed my exercises in an hour and 15 minutes.

Back at the apt Teresa had already left for her gym classes.

I left again at 12:15 and met Chuck in La Buena Mesa.  Bret walked by and we exchanged hellos.  We decided to have lunch at Na Pizza.  We chatted with the owner and Rebecca, the waitress, while Chuck had pizza and I had pasta.  Jerry stopped by and sat with us for awhile and we got caught up on a few things.  He left and we went nextdoor for coffee at Parva.

I was back at the apt by 3:30.

Teresa returned at 4:30 and told me the veterinarian wants to rent the finca for a year, followed most likely by another year and she might even be interested in buying it in the future.

At 8:45 it started raining pretty hard; good thing we didn’t go out tonight.  It stopped about an hour later but by the time we went to bed it was raining lightly again.

I finished watching Mindhunter on Netflix and looked at some trailers trying to find something to watch next.

Jose called and explained that he couldn’t meet for chess tomorrow.  He answered my email a few days ago but I guess I missed it.

Tomorrow we’re going early again to Pricesmart to buy another Butterball turkey breast.

6,214 steps.

Joke of the day
This aging lady decides it would be better for her confidence if she spruces herself up a bit, so she listens rapt with wonder when she hears about a wonderful new product “guaranteed” to restore her face to its former pristine beauty. 
Depressed by the telltale signs of aging, shewent out and bought a new line of expensive cosmetics “guaranteed” to make her look years younger.
After a lengthy session before her mirror, applying the “miracle” products, she asked her husband: “Darling, honestly, if you didn’t know me, what age would you say I am?”
Looking her over carefully, the husband replied: Judging from your skin: 20, your hair: 18, and your figure, 25.
“Oh! You charmer, she gushed.”
Just as she was about to tell her husband his reward, he interrupted her by exclaiming: “Whoa! Hold on there sweetie, I haven’t added them up yet.”

No comments:

Post a Comment