Saturday, December 28, 2019

Friday, December 27, 2019


Last night I took half a Zopiclona, went to bed at 11pm and slept through the night finally waking/getting up at 7am.
Hmmm, I’m beginning to see a pattern here.  Is it because I go to bed later at 11pm that I can sleep through the night or is there something else unique that I do before bed on those nights?

I finally changed the battery in my step counter.

I received an email from Chuck giving me his cellphone number.  I welcomed him to the 21st century.  Now I just have to get him to use Whatsapp.

I left the apt at 9:30 and completed all my exercises at the gym in an hour and 20 minutes.  It was pretty quiet today.

Teresa called me at 12:25 and asked me to meet her for lunch at La Casita Parilla.  I told her I would be there by 1pm.

I walked up to Avenida Poblado and caught a Sabaneta bus after a 5-minute wait.  I arrived at the restaurant 7 minutes before 1pm.  I gifted Christian a bag with the last (4) of our oatmeal cookies for his family.  I understand after we finish the package of Biscotti cookies we’ll make more oatmeal cookies.

Afterward, Teresa went to get her hair done and I walked to Parva where I had a café con leche and solved chess puzzles for about an hour.

I returned to the apt at 3:15.

I know my step counter was over 3,000 steps and now I see it’s set to 320 so something is wrong with it.

Among new US movie releases, I would like to see 1917 (8.6) and Little Women (8.2).  Locally, I would like to see Judy (7.1).

I finished season 1 of Mindhunter and started season 2.

537 steps but probably closer to 4,000.

Joke of the day
An old Italian man is dying. He calls his grandson to his bedside, “Guido, I wan' you lissina me. I wan' you to take-a my chrome plated ..38 revolver so you will always remember me."
"But grandpa, I really don't like guns.. How about you leave me your Rolex watch instead?"
"You lissina me, boy. Somma day you gonna be runna da business, you gonna have a beautiful wife, lotsa money, a big-a home and maybe a couple of bambinos. "
"Somma day you gonna come-a home and maybe finda you wife inna bed with another man.  Whatta you gonna do then? Pointa to you watch and say, 'timesa up' "?

5 comments:

  1. On your celular, try the 'dog walk' on the MapMyWalk ap, it has a step counter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the advice, I'll give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WARNING! – DON'T CLICK ON 'HIDDEN NAME MEANING' IN THE COMMENT JUST ABOVE; IT PROBABLY WILL DOWNLOAD MALWARE ONTO YOUR COMPUTER.

    ReplyDelete
  4. JusJim37. I downloaded the MapMyWalk app but to register they wanted my birthday, not just my age but the MM/DD/YY of my birth. sorry, but that's just too much personal information.

    Stanhopi. My hidden name meaning? Don't know, don't care and I'm not that old/stupid to look - yet.

    ReplyDelete