Friday, December 27, 2019

Thursday, December 26, 2019


Last night I took half a Zopiclona, went to bed at 10:30, got up once at 2:15, again at 5:30, finally waking/getting up at 7:30.
I left the apt at 9:30 and walked to the mall.  I recycled a pill bottle, printed some chess notes and went up to Cine Colombia where I was surprised to find it already open at 10am.  I was going to buy tickets to Judy (7.1) but found another movie on my app called Light of my Life (6.6) which sounded more interesting.  I texted Glenn, he got James’ approval and I bought 3 preferred seating tickets for 11,500 each.  I went downstairs to Todo Fresa where I had a cafĂ© con leche.  I was a little pissed because now their tubes of sugar are plastic instead of paper.  I explained my displeasure to one of the waitresses who agreed with me and told me she would tell her boss.  At noon I went up to the 3rd floor where I had lunch at Sarku’s.  I returned to the movie theater at 1:15 and Glenn and James soon arrived.  They bought popcorn and at 1:30 we entered the theater.  The movie was interesting and it was written, directed, and starred Casey Affleck.

After, we went to Todo Fresa for coffee and chatted for about 90 minutes.  They left and I went up to the food court to edit some chess notes.  I was very surprised how packed with people it was.

I returned to the apt at 7pm.  Teresa returned from the finca at 8pm.
I watched more episodes of MindHunter on Netflix.

0 steps, time to get serious about replacing my battery.

Joke of the day
A Jewish grandmother is giving directions to her grown grandson who is coming to visit with his wife.
"You come to the front door of the apartment. I am in apartment 301.  There is a big panel at the front door. With your elbow, push button 301. I will buzz you in. Come inside, the elevator is on the right. Get in, and with your elbow, push 3. When you get out, I'm on the left.. With your elbow, hit my doorbell."
"Grandma, that sounds easy, but, why am I hitting all these
buttons with my elbow?”
"What, you're coming empty handed?"

No comments:

Post a Comment