Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Monday, December 16, 2019


Last night I took half a Zopiclona, went to bed at 11pm, slept thorough the night, waking at 6:30 and getting up at 7am.

Teresa told me she’s going to nueve eps to make a doctor’s appointment after her gym workout so I’ll be on my own for lunch.  I emailed chuck and we made plans to meet.

At 9:30 I left for the gym.  First I bought a bottle of water for 2mil, mainly to replace the bottle I have in the refrigerator that I’ve been using for months.  I completed all my exercises in an hour and 15 minutes.  I had no problem with my wrist today so it was probably a good idea that I shut it down last Friday.

At noon I went next door to Exito where I bought baking soda and all-purpose flour.  Now I have everything I need to make oatmeal cookies except granulated sugar.

I met Chuck outside Percimon at 12:30.  We went to Otra Parte where we had a delicios lunch for about $12.

He went with me to Mundo Huevo where I bought the granulated sugar.

We went to Parva for coffee.

Back at the apt the portero dropped off the quarterly tax bill for the finca.

8,630 steps today.

Joke of the day
As a man steps off the curb to cross the street, a car careens around the corner and heads straight for him.  The alarmed man tries to hurry, but the car changes lanes and is still coming at him.  So he turns to go back to the sidewalk.  Too late – the car changes lanes again.  Panicked, the man freezes in the middle of the road, and just as the car is about to hit him, it comes to a screeching halt.  The driver’s window rolls down, and a squirrel pokes his head out.  “See?” he says.  “It’s not as easy as it looks!”

No comments:

Post a Comment