Saturday, October 16, 2021

Friday, October 15, 2021

Recovery Day #113!

Last night I went to bed at 10pm and got up at 1:30 and 5am. I woke up next at 8am, put in my eyedrops, did my Kegel exercises, then got up for breakfast.

I went out and came back with a nice size rock that I put in the toilet but it still ran. Then I pushed down on the flapper and it stopped running so it looks like I need a new flapper assembly. I just had a Eureka moment and went and cleaned the flapper with my fingers. There is still a little water coming in, so I guess it’s time to look for a new flapper.

My friend Marcos called and told me he has been wearing a catheter for the past two weeks and he will be having an open prostatectomy in the near future. I understand his surgery is for enlarged prostate not cancer. I’m going to visit him in his apt tomorrow afternoon so I can tell him about my experience.

Just before 3am we heard thunder and a few minutes later it started raining hard. Thirty minutes later it was all over.

I finished the TV series The Chestnut Man. I started the series The Squid Game but couldn’t get into it.

I was losing to a much lower rated player from Iran but now I think I’ve gained back the advantage.

I just saw on the evening news that the US is now requiring foreigners flying to the US to be vaccinated.

 

The New York Times’ 7-day average of new daily infections and deaths has the US with 88,612 ð 86,287 ð 84,245 new cases and 1,886 ð 1,817 ð 1,587 new deaths.

Per Medellin Guru, as of yesterday, Colombia has a total of 1,256 ð 1,387 ð 1,646 new cases with 34 ð 33 ð 37 new deaths. Medellin has 224 ð 98 ð 172 new cases from October 14th to 15th. Envigado has 5 ð 3 ð 12 new cases from October 14th to 15th.

T-shirt of the day

University of California. Berkeley.

No comments:

Post a Comment