Sunday, October 10, 2021

Saturday, October 9, 2021

Recovery Day #107!

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up at 1am, 4am, and finally 7am. (The important thing is I quickly fell back asleep after getting up each time.)

I understood Teresa wanted to go to Poblado for her “something” but at the last minute she informed me the same store was in El Tesoro. We left about 10:30 and first thing at the mall she checked out Zara. We had lunch again at Natto Bowls. This time I tried their Tijuana bowl which included rice, black beans, corn, avocado, nachos and pico de gallo. It was very filling and very tasty. Again, we shared a Hatsu tea for our drink. My bowl was good but I enjoyed last week’s Hong Kong more.

Teresa bought 2 “somethings” so I’m glad we’re done with that. We were going to H&M when outside Percimon she ran into an old friend Vicky with her dog. They chatted while I rested on one of the sofas outside H&M. Not moving, and sitting in a draft for about an hour, I was ready to relocate. I noticed Teresa getting ice cream and she invited me but I told her I was too cold. We moved to Santa Leña where I had coffee and they split some type of drink that looked like a drink my brother has ordered before. I inquired and was told it was a “soda” which they mixed with carbonated water and lemonade. I asked how it was different from a gaseosa and was told it was natural lemonade. I had a sip and that really puckered me up. They chatted some more and we finally left about 4:30 and returned to the apt by taxi.

I did another TENS 3000 exercise at intensity 4.

For supper I had an apple with a little peanut butter.

 

The New York Times’ 7-day average of new daily infections and deaths has the US with 99,669 ð 97,933 ð 96,951 new cases and 1,764 ð 1,770 ð 1,749 new deaths.

Per Medellin Guru, as of yesterday, Colombia has a total of 1,677 ð 1,607 ð 1,587 new cases with 30 ð 35 ð 33 new deaths.  Medellin has 228 ð 273 ð 237 new cases from October 8th to 9th. Envigado has 7 ð 9  ð 5 new cases from October 8th to 9th.

Interesting signs

Do you ever wake up, kiss the person sleeping beside you, and feel glad you’re alive? I just did and apparently will not be allowed on this airline again.

No comments:

Post a Comment