Saturday, October 2, 2021

Friday, October 1, 2021

Recovery Day #99!

I may have forgotten to mention it but we had more rain last night.

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up at 2:15 and 6:15am to use the bathroom. I put in my eyedrops, did my Kegel exercises while still in bed, finally getting up at 7am. Only getting up twice during the night, I guess it helped that I didn’t have any liquids after 6pm last night.

To my blog reader who commented “Though my incontinency is being controlled by the three supplements I mentioned in a comment on an earlier blog…”.

I don’t see where you mentioned the three supplements, can you share that with me again?

We left the apt about 12:30 and took a taxi to Mayorca. It was raining lightly which might have delayed our catching a taxi. We had lunch at J&C Delicias then went on the hunt for the TENS 3000 machine. We finally found an information booth where Teresa asked for the medical store, but were told they don’t have one. I guess best I go to Monterrey mall which has everything in electronics. Teresa bought some skin cream in Medipiel, we picked up a few groceries then returned to the apt by taxi. Streets were wet so obviously we had some rain while we were inside the mall.

I finished season 1 of Yellowstone.

 

The New York Times’ 7-day average of new daily infections and deaths has the US with 112,798 ð 111,210 ð109,192 new cases and 1,984 ð 1,927 ð 1,883 new deaths.

Per Medellin Guru, as of yesterday, Colombia has a total of 1,472 ð 1,429 ð 1,867 new cases with 42 ð 38 ð 37 new deaths.  Medellin has 236 ð 267 ð 230 new cases from September 30th to October 1st. Envigado has 8 ð 9 ð 5 new cases from September 30th to October 1st.

 

T-shirt of the day

Hangin’ with my peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment