Monday, October 18, 2021

Sunday, October 17, 2021

Recovery Day #115!

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up at 2:45 and 6am, put in my eyedrops, did my Kegel exercises, then got up at 6:30 and took an Excedrin Migraine for the tiredness behind my eyes.

Last night I unplugged the TV because of nearby lightning. I plugged it back in this morning and the reconfiguration that usually take 5 minutes has been 20 minutes so far. I sure hope it’s working again for my noon Bears game vs the Packers. On second thought I don’t need Direct TV because it works off HDMI1 and my Medellin TV is on HDMI3.

Yesterday we finally received the Une (wifi) bill. Strange that it was only 100mil when previous months it’s been 110mil. I was going to go to the mall tomorrow to pay it but I’m guessing with it being a holiday Baloto won’t be open.

Glenn and I had our usual breakfast at Hija Mia where I had their acai bowl again.



Yeah, I know the photo looks the same as last time. The consistency is apprecaited. Our waiter speaks good English, probably because he’s Venezuelan.

We made plans to go to Philly Steaks for lunch on Wednesday.

In Viva Envigado I bought another package of ADs and a large carton of eggs before returning to the apt by taxi.

Direct TV was working again.

I watched the Chicago Bears lose to the Green Bay Packers 24-14. With 10 minutes left in the 2nd quarter I ordered chicken wings from Go Wings. Even though the deliveryman made another delivery first my order arrived at the 2-minute warning. As I went to the porteria to pick it up, the portero was coming towards me with my order. I finished eating just as the 2nd half was starting. In the future I will try to time it a little closer so I can pick up my order during halftime.

The Iranian texted me, “sorry. I must go. Bye. End game.” I replied, “Then click Resign.”

We had a little rain in the afternoon.

Since tomorrow is a holiday Teresa wants us to have lunch and spend the afternoon in El Tesoro.

The New York Times’ 7-day average of new daily infections and deaths has the US with 84,245 ð 83,703 ð 83,576 new cases and 1,587 ð 1,570 ð 1,527 new deaths.

Per Medellin Guru, as of yesterday, Colombia has a total of 1,646 ð 1,544 ð 1,299 new cases with 37 ð 34  ð 36 new deaths. Medellin has 203 ð 213 ð 213 new cases from October 16th to 17th. Envigado has 12 ð 10 ð 7 new cases from October 16th to 17th.

T-shirt of the day

Enjoy life now. This is not a rehearsal.

No comments:

Post a Comment