Monday, October 11, 2021

Sunday, October 10, 2021

Recovery Day #108!

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up at 1am and 4am. I had a little trouble falling back asleep. A car drove buy playing loud music then I hear an own hooting continuously every second for at least a couple minutes. I finally fell asleep and woke up at 6:30.

I left the apt at 8:15 and met Glenn and Bianca at the gas station. Today is Glenn and Bianca’s 1st anniversary together. For some reason we had to wait 5-10 minutes to catch a taxi to Poblado. We both had French toast and a couple coffees in Hija Mia for about 40mil each. I shared some English toffee with Glenn and a couple of the waiters & waitresses. A different strawberry guy came today. The strawberries weren’t as ripe as before, but the guy completely filled our bags for the same 20mil.

Teresa told me I’m getting ripped off as the strawberries are only worth 12-13 mil so I shouldn’t buy them anymore.

I enjoyed watching the Bears beat the Las Vegas Raiders 20-9 increasing their record to 3-2.

Every year, my brother, my son and I guess how many games the Bears will win – regular season & playoffs. This year I added a tie breaker, which game will be Justin Fields’ first start. Here are our guesses:

Me – 8 wins and week 4.

My son Jimmy – 9 wins and week 4.

My brother Jim – 8 wins and week 6.

Justin Fields started the 3rd game of the season giving the tie break advantage to Jimmy and me. Now that the Bears beat the Las Vegas Raiders to go to 3-2 I think the Bears can win more than 8 games and Jimmy has the advantage.

We had some rain in the afternoon and early evening.

I still feel some tweaks from inside as I guess things are still healing and also a little burning sensation when I pee.

I did my 30-minute TENS 3000 exercise at intensity 4. I will skip mentioning this in the future, assume I will do it every night and I will mention it only when something changes

 

The New York Times’ 7-day average of new daily infections and deaths has the US with 97,933 ð 96,951 ð 96,549 new cases and 1,770 ð 1,749 ð 1,999 new deaths.

Per Medellin Guru, as of yesterday, Colombia has a total of 1,607 ð 1,587 ð 1,518 new cases with 35 ð 33 ð 38 new deaths.  Medellin has 273 ð 237 ð 237 new cases from October 9th to 10th. Envigado has 9  ð 5 ð 10 new cases from October 9th to 10th.

Interesting signs

My wife’s female intuition is so highly developed, she sometimes knows I’m wrong before I’ve even opened my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment