Saturday, October 9, 2021

Friday, October 8, 2021

Recovery Day #106!

Last night I went to bed at 10pm and woke/got up at 2:45 to go to the toilet. (Almost five hours, not too bad considering I drank almost a full bottle of Mr. Tea about 7:30 last night.) It took maybe an hour to fall back asleep, waking/getting up again at 7am. After a trip to the bathroom, I put in my eyedrops, did my Kegel exercises but couldn’t fall back asleep because of the constant thump-thump of cars hitting the pothole in the street outside my window.

I was planning on going to Parva for coffee this morning, but Teresa said something about needing to go to Mercado Madrid soon to buy vegetables. She gave me the name of a store she thinks is in Poblado and has the “something” she’s looking for. I googled it and found one on Calle 10. I gave her the landline telephone number and she called but didn’t get through to anyone.

I finished season 3 of Yellowstone.

Teresa beat me in parcheesi today 2 games to 1.

I won a game against Troyclough increasing my rating to 1556.

Teresa wanted Peruvian food for dinner so she had Laura place the order. When it arrived, I asked Teresa how much and she said 63mil. I took 65mil down with me, gave it to the delivery man, and returned to the apt. Teresa was on the phone and told me it was 75mil not 65 mil so I had to return with another 10mil. Sesenta (60) and setenta (70) sound almost the same so its easy for someone to make a mistake.

 

The New York Times’ 7-day average of new daily infections and deaths has the US with 101,262 ð 99,669 ð 97,933 new cases and 1,810 ð 1,764 ð 1,770 new deaths.

Per Medellin Guru, as of yesterday, Colombia has a total of 1,293 ð 1,677 ð 1,607 new cases with 32  ð 30 ð 35 new deaths.  Medellin has 263 ð 228 ð 273 new cases from October 7th to 8th. Envigado has 2 ð 7 ð 9 new cases from October 7th to 8th.

Interesting signs

Dear Algebra. Please stop asking us to find your x. She’s never coming back and don’t ask y.

No comments:

Post a Comment