Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Monday, October 11, 2021

Recovery Day #109!

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up at 1am and 5:15. I quickly fell back asleep finally waking/getting up at 7:30.

Teresa’s plan for today is to go to Mercado Madrid for groceries right after breakfast.

We left the apt at 10:30 and returned at 11:30 with $91 of groceries.

I finished season 7 of Bosch (8.4). I’m now looking for another good series or at least a movie.

I left the apt at 2:15 and walked to the Pasteur pharmacy where I bought a bottle of expectorant (for the phlegm in my throat), 4 Advil capsules (for emergencies), and another small (portable) container of Vaseline. I had a café con leche in Parva before returning to the apt by 4:30.

Here’s a photo of Parva, decorated for Halloween:



I texted Recifes in Viva Envigado and made a manicure & pedicure appointment for tomorrow at 10am.

I blundered a piece and soon a pawn against Troyclough. I had the game set up on my chess table but it was a couple of moves behind what was really happening online. That dropped my rating to 1547.

Teresa got a phone call then informed me that Esmeralda is coming over to take her to buy morcilla (blood sausage) then I will meet them later in Viva Envigado.

Teresa called me about 7pm to tell me they were having ice cream in La Buena Mesa but I no longer felt like getting dressed so I skipped it and ate an apple with peanut butter instead.

 

The New York Times’ 7-day average of new daily infections and deaths has the US with 96,951 ð 96,549 ð 89,526 new cases and 1,749 ð 1,999 ð 1,852 new deaths.

Per Medellin Guru, as of yesterday, Colombia has a total of 1,587 ð 1,518 ð 1,089 new cases with 33 ð 38 ð 32 new deaths.  Medellin has 237 ð 237 ð 119 new cases from October 10th to 11th. Envigado has 5 ð 10 ð 7 new cases from October 10th to 11th.

Interesting signs

The more you weigh, the harder you are to kidnap. Stay safe. Eat cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment