Thursday, December 7, 2023

Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once during the night, woke up about 5:30 (for some reason Teresa removed the wrist watch from the bed) with a headache, took an Excedrin, returned to bed, completed my Kegel exercises, about 6am lots of noise outside Ara moving stock from truck to store, finally getting up at 6:30.

I finished a bottle of my 120 800mg capsules Pot Marigold, with 1 more to go.

I completed my workout in Smartfit from 8:15 to 9:15. By 9:45 I was in Los Porteños have a latte. I left at 11:30 and returned to the apt.

I’ve been playing a chess game with a guy from Syria. His rating is only 1313 so I would lose a ton of points (18?) if I would lose to him. Early in the opening I made a mistake that could have cost me a knight but he missed it. Instead, I was up a pawn. He gave me a tough fight in the middle game but by the 42nd move I had a win. He continued playing even though I eventually was up a queen and a knight. He made me checkmate him which I did on the 70th move, increasing my rating by 3 points to 1580. I was a little surprised the increase was that much, I thought it would be like 1 point.

I checked my address in Arazo Nutrition and its correct there. I checked the tracking number (9405509105114055367905) on the USPS website and it says my package is “Moving Through the Network In Transit to the Next Facility” since November 27th. I waited 20 minutes to speak to an agent at USPS and she took my information and will file a Service Request (#57910639) and someone will contact me by email (my preferred method of contact) within 2-3 days to answer what’s going on with my package. (My secondary contact method is by phone.) 😊

Then, at my request, she transferred me to tech support because I couldn’t set up a USPS account. I then got disconnected while explaining my problem.

I accidentally had a nap from 2 to 2:30. I left the apt at 3pm and in Otra Parte I found lots of people on the patio; seemed like some type of graduation. I went to the café where I had a latte while doing another test from my book.

I’m trying to cancel my Play Magnus subscription but having difficulty finding out how. I did find this online:

Tip: If you have a subscription with an app and the app gets removed from Google Play, your future subscription will be canceled.

I uninstalled the app so we’ll see on the 16th if I get charged again.

I switched electrodes on my TENS unit so over the next few months I’ll have to buy another set. I can try the store in Premium Plaza again or just order them

I’m up a pawn against Troyclough but I don’t like my position.

 

CHOOSING A CHILD FREE LIFE



No comments:

Post a Comment