Monday, December 11, 2023

Sunday, December 10, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once during the night, finally waking/getting up at 6:30.

I left the apt at 8:30 and walked with Ciclovia to La Frontera mall where I made an ATM withdrawal. Across the street I met Glenn with Bianca in Olivenza. I started with an almond croissant and a latte. Later I had the calentao with scrambled eggs and another latte. Glenn has doctor’s appointments this week with a cardiologist and an eye doctor.

I returned to the apt noticing the Otra Parte patio was open.

During the Bears game I finished, one by one, the remaining 4 slices of sausage pizza, heating them in the microwave. For the last quarter I had microwave popcorn with a small Coke. The Bears defeated the Lions 28-13. If they can stay relatively healthy, I think they’ll win a few more games before finishing out the season.

About 5:15 our power went out while my cellphone was recharging and I was on the recliner doing my TENS exercise. I soon fell asleep and woke up at 6pm when Teresa knocked on the door. As I got up to answer it the power came back on. 😊 Talk about timing!

I watched the end of the Bills vs Chiefs game waiting for 60 Minutes to start but when it did there wasn’t anything I was interested in.

I watched the movie Greyhound again on MTV.

Teresa brought me a salad which I had for supper.

 

CHOOSING A CHILD FREE LIFE



No comments:

Post a Comment