Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9:30, got up once during the night, finally waking/getting up at 6am.

I had an uncomfortable dream last night about having to give a speech at a university.

I had left my cellphone battery at 50% so I had to plug it in to recharge first thing this morning.

My databases aren’t appearing on my ChessBase 16 interface again. I clicked on Database Path then MyWork and they’re back.

I ordered a Didi to take me to Unicentro mall and I arrived just after 8am when they open.

Jose soon joined me in Todo Fresa  inside the Parmessano restaurant and I had French toast, scrambled eggs and a latte.

I had the Black pieces in the first game and he got a strong attack against my king and I missed a couple moves that could have saved the game. It was only 11:30 when we finished.

I had the White pieces in the second game and got too aggressive early and he won in 56 moves.

It was only 2:30 after we finished reviewing the game. I had pasta, mixed vegetables, ribs and a Pepsi at Sr. Wok.




In Auros I printed a page of information about Innovation Corp and made a copy of the fan warranty. In a pharmacy I purchased another package of Zapiclona sleeping pills and I made an ATM withdrawal at a Davivienda ATM.

I ordered a Didi for a change and asked to be picked up outside this entrance because it was right in front of me.



In the future I’ll choose an entrance more in the shade.

I left Unicentro at 3:20 and arrived home at 5:10. The driver seemed to take the longest route but then again he had gps on his cellphone so maybe there were accident issues.

I watched another couple episodes of Pablo Escobar.

I started recharging my cellphone at 7:30 and it was full by 9pm.

I went to bed at 9:45pm.

 

CHOOSING A CHILD FREE LIFE 




No comments:

Post a Comment