Saturday, December 30, 2023

Friday, December 29, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once at 4am, finally waking/getting up at 6:15.

This morning even the Start button on my computer works but maybe it’s time to seriously think of upgrading to Windows 11.

I completed my workout in Smartfit from 8:30 to 9:30. I was a little surprised my 15 minutes on the treadmill only translated to about 1,100 steps on my step counter. After I turned off my shower I picked up my towel and one of my clean socks fell on the wet floor. I thin I need to rethink my packing order.

I had a latte in Los Porteños but it was so busy (because of the holidays?) I left before 11am. I bought 2 bags of milk on my way back to the apt.

Teresa and I wanted to leave at noon but for some reason Didi didn’t show the address of the Poblado Pricesmart. I switched to Uber and ordered a car to pick us up but I had to pay in cash because I currently don’t have my debit card linked to Uber.

We stopped in Pricesmart’s cafeteria for lunch. I ordered the pepperoni calzone and a soda (in the future I’ll probably just get a slice of pepperoni pizza) and Teresa their 2 pieces of chicken with fries and a bottle of water. She picks the skin off to get to the meat and doesn’t touch the fries. 😊

At one point I saw this video for a playhouse slide but it was in English 😊




We picked up a number of things for 814,776 pesos ($212).

Upstairs we had a short wait for a taxi to return us to our apt. I had the driver turn off Ave Poblado by Otra Parte so I could see if the patio was open. It wasn’t.

I was 1 move away from checkmating my Syrian opponent and he had the nerve to request a draw.

I left the apt at 2:30 and had a latte in Otra Parte for a couple hours. At one point I had to make a trip to the restroom but I left everything behind except my fanny pack and my cellphone. I was pleased to see they had a toilet seat AND toilet paper. I could get used to such luxury. 😊 Everything was in order when I returned.

I managed to log into the Envios Market website and switched it to English and watched a short video but how it works is still pretty confusing. I’ll go over it a few times more and then make a visit to Nobraskja.

Today I got in over 5,300 steps.

I finished reading Why We Sleep by Michael Walker, PhD. I recommend this book for everyone.

 

JOKES, EXPLAINED, UNNECESSARILY




No comments:

Post a Comment