Thursday, December 14, 2023

Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9:30pm, started by laying on my stomach because my back was so wet, without a sheet because it was still so warm, finally waking/getting up at 6:15. Yes, I slept through the night.

I forgot to mention yesterday I was walking through Unicentro and a man came out of a store (like 10’ away) and crossed right in front of me. He would have gotten stepped on if I hadn’t slowed down. What is it with Colombians and their lack of spatial awareness?

In Smartfit I completed my workout from 8am and 9am. By 9:30 I was sitting in Los Porteños enjoying my latte.

I received an email from Gisela that my package (Kindle) has arrived in Bogota. I hope it arrives here before we leave for Christmas vacation.

The café next door must do a lot of deliveries as for the 2nd time this morning I saw a man wheeling out cases of cookies.



I stopped at Pepo’s O’Cake and bought a medium strawberry cake for 28mil ($7).

Passing by Tienda D1 the young parking guy said “Hey mister” and then “Good morning” so I guess all is good.

I contacted Bryan to pick us up at noon on December 23rd and we’ll stop for lunch at the restaurant Parador Rancho Alegre which is our usual almojabana stop on the other side of the tunnel.

I scheduled a haircut with Daniel for 9am Thursday, December 21st.

I had Teresa call Dr. Milton for an appointment but his next available is the 23rd or 24th of January. Doctora Cristina Uribe better not cancel my January 9th appointment…again.

We had a nice lunch with Marcos and Johanna in their apartment from 2 to 5pm. Teresa said we can reciprocate after Wilson cleans our windows.

 

CHOOSING A CHILD FREE LIFE



No comments:

Post a Comment