Monday, December 18, 2023

Sunday, December 17, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9:45, got up once during the night, finally waking/getting up at 6:30am.

I left the apt at 8:15 and my first stop was Smartfit where I inquired, for Teresa, if they had a Rumba class today. No.

I continued on to La Frontera mall where I withdrew 2 million pesos toward the final payment for our hotel stay in San Jeronimo.

I walked across the street to Olivenza in Sao Paolo where Glenn arrived at the same time. I told him the story of my problem with a USPS delivery and he suggested I talk to the company I bought it from, Arazo Nutrition. I had the calentao with scrambled eggs and 2 lattes for 38,000 pesos.

I left at 11am and walked back to the apt.

I started watching the Bears vs Browns game on MTV but soon got buffering so I switched to my DAZN subscription and connected my laptop to my TV by HDMI cable.

At the end of the 3rd quarter I popped a bag of ACT II buttered popcorn. Last time I microwaved them for 2 ½ minutes and there were a lot of unpopped kernels, this time I let it run for 3 minutes and a lot of the kernels were burned.

The Bears lost a close one to the Browns 20-17.

I emailed Arazo Nutrition about my delivery problem and they responded right away with “Thanks for contacting us! We have received your email and are gathering the required info right away.”

A few hours later I received this reply, “We have just expedited the free replacement bottles to your delivery address. Again, we are very sorry for the inconvenience. We hope this resolves the issue to your entire satisfaction.” 😊

I was considering upgrading my ChessBase 15 chess software to ChessBase 17 but I don’t see enough significant improvements to justify the $220 price.

 

CHOOSING A CHILD FREE LIFE



No comments:

Post a Comment