Monday, December 25, 2023

Sunday, December 24, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once during the night, woke up again and heard water running. I went into the bathroom expecting the toilet to be running but the faucet was running, not hard but still coming out so I turned it off. Back to bed and I quickly fell back asleep, finally waking at 6:30 and getting up at 7:45.

Teresa spent a few minutes sunning at the pool. My bathing beauty:



Breakfast is from 8am to 9:30 and we had their simple breakfast from about 8:15 to 8:45.



This is my view of the pool



With this little character under my table


You'll have to zoom in to have any chance of seeing him.

I suggested to Teresa we take a moto taxi into town to pick up toiletry supplies and maybe even have lunch there.

I noticed they sell Colgate toothpaste here but it’ll probably cost a small fortune. 😊

For some reason my photos aren’t downloading.

Lunch was again very simple.

There were 2 blue birds building a nest in the rafters of the building.



Can you see it? Zoom in!

Okay, here’s a better view:



Teresa spoke to someone working there for 15-20 minutes about how unhappy we were with their facilities and their food.

Teresa got the name of the owner and left him a voice mail. He called back and Teresa had a long conversation with him.

We got our 2nd (50%) payment returned, we called Bryan and he picked us up by 6pm.

We stopped at a place called El Mono 



on our way back and Teresa had trout, I had chicken soup with rice and a mango juice and Bryan had a juice.

We were back in the apt by 8pm. Teresa talked to the portero and he turned our water and gas back on. Bryan only charged me the previously agreed on 230mil but I gave him 250mil for retrieving us on Christmas Eve.

I found my toiletry kit hanging in my closet where I left it.

I read my book for an hour or so and went to bed at my normal time of 10pm.

 

JOKES, EXPLAINED, UNNECESSARILY



No comments:

Post a Comment