Thursday, December 21, 2023

Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9:45, got up once at 4:15, finally waking/getting up at 6:15.

Teresa informed me she’s going to get her nails done and intends to meet her mother for lunch at VinAGreta in Viva Envigado if I want to join them.

I left for Smartfit at 8am. As I put my stuff in a locker at 8:15 I noticed a cleaning lady was cleaning the shower area (lots of soap suds on the floor). When I finished my workout at 9:15 she was still cleaning the area. I asked if she thought it was okay if I took a shower in the women’s locker room. She didn’t seem to approve but finished cleaning the area as I got undressed.

I stopped at the Pasteur pharmacy and bought a small box of pads. Since I was so close to Parva I stopped there for coffee while checking my games from yesterday against my opening books. I left at 11am and returned to the apt.

I brought up the black suitcase for our trip.

I left again at 12:15 and took a Didi to the mall. I recycled a number of items then stopped at the sasteria but the bank envelope wasn’t ready. Upstairs I made a small ATM withdrawal then checked out the food court which was packed with people. I texted this information to Teresa so she could make other lunch plans. 

I stopped in Cine Colombia to await her reply. I saw these benefits on a screen in their concession area.







She called and told me she’s having lunch with MT at Wilson’s.

I had the granola with yogurt and chia for lunch.




A group formed at the next few tables and were speaking English.

I went downstairs and took one of the last tables in Urbania. Teresa and MT joined me about 3pm. Teresa had a latte while I went through my October Chess Life magazine.



We went to Percimon for ice cream and the line was unusually slow. For a change, I had yogurt ice cream with peanuts and arequipe, the latter for the first time.

MT walked back to her apt and we returned to the apt by taxi.

I downloaded a couple more books for our Christmas vacation and watched a couple more episode of Pablo Escobar.

 

CHOOSING A CHILD FREE LIFE



No comments:

Post a Comment