Saturday, December 16, 2023

Friday, December 15, 2023

 Last night I went to bed at 9:30pm, got up once at 4:45 (slept through the night), finally giving up falling back asleep and getting up at 5:30.

I completed my Smartfit workout between 8am and 9am. By 9:30 I was sitting on Los Porteños patio having a latte. I continued studying my Dutch defense book. I left at 10:45 and returned to the apt.

I called USPS as it’s been 9 days since I submitted a Service Request for my missing package. After a 20 minute wait the rep gave me another number to call. She gave me another number and a name but when I called no one answered.

Teresa read that 8 people in Cali died when their cellphone charger exploded overnight so now I can’t charge my cellphone overnight.

I tried again after lunch but still no answer.

I left at 1:30 and had a latte in Eduardo Madrid Panaderia. I left at 4:30 with a sleeve of 6 sesame seed bagels, picked up a couple laundry products in Ara and returned to the apt.

I received an email from Play Magnus notifying me of this month’s payment which allowed me to cancel my subscription but it won’t be effective until January 15th.

I set up a monthly subscription with Aimchess for $7.99.

I ordered Christmas presents for my son and daughter.

I watched another episode of the Pablo Escobar series.

 

CHOOSING A CHILD FREE LIFE



No comments:

Post a Comment