Sunday, December 17, 2023

Saturday, December 16, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once at 4:45am (slept through the night), fell back asleep, finally waking/getting up at 6:45am.

I asked Teresa what her plan is for today. No hurry! She wants to leave the apt around noon, have lunch in Arkadia mall, then go to Pricesmart to check out their fans and pick up a few items.

I left the apt at 8:30 and walked to Parva where I had a latte and studied the Dutch defense opening for a few hours. I left at 11:30 and returned to the apt.

We left at noon and took a Didi to Arkadia mall. Upstairs we got in line at Crepes & Waffles. It was only a 5-minute wait and we got a table inside. I had the Cesar salad with chicken and Teresa had chicken with spinach. It must have taken 15-20 minutes to get and pay the check.

We stopped in Medipiel where Teresa bought some skin cream on sale.

We walked across the street to Pricesmart where we checked out their fan selection. We settled on this one



for our first. We’ll probably buy another one in the near future.

It was a slow taxi ride back to the apt for 18mil.

Teresa surprised me when she said she wanted to go for pizza. She called Gloria to place an order with her but she wasn’t working in the restaurant tonight. Teresa decided we would go there later.

About 4:45 the rain started. Teresa changed her mind and we’re not going out after all.

I set up the fan, very easy setup and it has a 10’ cord and an accessory plug on the side so you don’t lose the use of an outlet plug.

I have another game going against the 1302 rated Syrian player and I’m very nervous about it because if I lose I’ll lose a ton of rating points.

I watched a couple more episodes of Pablo Escobar.

It was still raining when I went to bed at 9:45.

 

CHOOSING A CHILD FREE LIFE



No comments:

Post a Comment