Friday, December 29, 2023

Thursday, December 28, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once at 4am, finally waking/getting up at 6:45. Hmm. On the other hand, maybe I still need at least 8 hours sleep.

When I logged into Chess.com today it wished me a Happy Anniversary for being an active member for 12 years.

I left the apt at 9:30 and walked to Envios Market where I asked Nobraskja about how I access my “locker” in Innovation Corp. She gave me this link – www.EnviosMarket.com/EN - and then I enter my email address and my password. We’ll see how that works.

I went across the street and had a latte in Otra Parte for a couple hours, returning to the apt by noon.

We had some sprinkles in the afternoon and it got noticeably cooler so we’re going to delay our trip to Pricesmart until tomorrow afternoon.

I had computer problems; my MS Edge and Chrome browsers continually displaying “not responding” and I couldn’t log in or out. I closed the cover hoping that would force a close. I contacted Alejandro and we made plans to meet Saturday morning at the home of a computer technician that lives near him. I even considered buying a new laptop, looking at Amazon.com on my cellphone. I texted my brother and let him know I might be asking him to bring me a new phone when he comes in February.

But a few hours later it now seems to be back to normal except I don’t get any response when I click on the Start button. 😊

I backed up my D: drive to my external hard drive.

I’m going to checkmate the Syrian player in about 6 moves but he keeps offering me a draw. 😊

We had a little rain in the afternoon but more starting about 7:45 in the evening. It was still raining lightly when I went to bed at 10pm.

 

JOKES, EXPLAINED, UNNECESSARILY




No comments:

Post a Comment