Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Monday, December 4, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once at 5:15 (basically slept through the night), couldn’t fall back asleep, finally getting up at 6am.

Happy Birthday Jeannie!

I received an email that our hotel in San Jeronimo changed their name from Hotel Villa Alicia By Seroz to just Hotel Villa Alicia.

I completed my workout in Smartfit from 8:15 to 9:15. I took my shower and by 10:15 I was sitting in Los Porteños enjoying a latte. I briefly talked to a couple sitting nearby from Portland, Oregon.

This taco restaurant opened today 2 doors down from Los Porteños.



I returned to the apt by 12:30. I took out a couple ribs and fries and put them on a plate and put them in the microwave to protect them from any insects while they warm up for a while. I microwaved them for 2 minutes before eating with a small Coke.

Jeannie received the book, Becoming, this afternoon. I told her it’s a nice beach read.

I went to Otra Parte’s patio and found the café closed with this sign:



I took a seat outside but after about 20 minutes gave up because it was too windy. I moved to the Otra Parte Café where I found a small table on the lee side of their building. I had a latte while I finished reading my new chess book. Only thing remaining is some tests in the back.

I left at 5:30 so I wouldn’t be out after dark. 😊

I think the USPS email is valid as my order with Arazo Nutrition seems to have disappeared.

Trying to set up an account with USPS is a pain in the butt.

Jose used to work for them maybe he can help me tomorrow.

 

CHOOSING A CHILD FREE LIFE


No comments:

Post a Comment