Monday, January 1, 2024

Saturday, December 30, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once at 4am, finally waking/getting up at 6:15.

I left the apt at 9:30 and walked to the mall. I was surprised that my bank, Av Villas, was closed. I guess the agency will have to wait until Wednesday for their rental payment.

I went downstairs and had a latte in Urbania. Teresa called me at 12:50 and asked me to meet her for lunch at La Bahia. I quickly paid for my latte, cut through the parking lot and Exito and across the street where I found Teresa waiting for me at a back table. It’s the same table we first met at nearly 10 years ago where we were trapped for hours from a downpour. 😊

We each had the menu of the day and Teresa had chicharron (Colombia’s version of bacon) for a total of 42mil. From there we moved to Wilson’s Bar where we had coffee. Teresa was afraid of rain so she cancelled going to get her hair done and we returned to the apt by Didi.

We watched more episodes of Pablo Escobar.

Today I got in 3,200 steps.

I finished reading Why We Sleep by Michael Walker, PhD. I recommend this book for everyone.

 

JOKES, EXPLAINED, UNNECESSARILY




No comments:

Post a Comment