Saturday, January 27, 2024

Friday, January 26, 2024

I had to reconstruct this day because I couldn’t save the Word file due to a “no space” error.

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once during the night, finally getting up at 6:30.

Teresa is going to go to the gym, then meet up with a girlfriend then have her nails done.

I completed my workout in Smartfit between 8:15 and 9:15.

I had a latte in Los Porteños from 9:45 to 11am.

I bought 2 bags of milk in the corner store on my way back to the apt.

Teresa called me at 1pm to confirm I’m to have leftover ribs for lunch. After lunch I still have 2 ribs and a few fries for another day.

About 2:30 I went to Otra Parte but the patio still wasn’t open so I had a latte in the café. I heard English at 2 different tables and one girl had the book “Barbarians at the Gate” at her elbow so I googled it then added it to my reading list.

According to The Weather Channel we’re supposed to have rain (it never materialized) at 4:45. I left at 4:15 and returned to the apt.

Teresa still hadn’t returned.

Just before 6pm I got hungry so I had a bowl of cereal. No sooner had I finished it but Teresa called me suggesting we go for pizza with her mom. After I explained she said they’ll go to La Estacion for empanada.

I watched a couple more episodes of Designated Survivor.

Teresa returned at 8pm.

 

CREEPY THINGS



No comments:

Post a Comment