Friday, January 26, 2024

Thursday, January 25, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once at 5am, couldn’t fall back asleep, finally getting up at 5:30.

I see Poor Things (8.4) is playing today at 12:30, 3:30, 6:30, and 9:40.

I was lying on the recliner when Teresa got up at 6:30, informed me she had a bad night’s sleep and was returning to bed. Next thing I know she wakes me up and I see it’s just after 8am and she says she’s not going to make the gym so she makes me breakfast.

I left at 9am and walked to the $efecty office where the lady told me Direct TV says I owe 319,100 pesos. At her suggestion I handed her my phone and she took this photo,



I took back my cash and thanked her.

I walked across the street and in 2 minutes I was on an Envigado bus. The fare has increased from 2,850 pesos to 3,100 pesos.

I got off at Vivi Envigado, recycled a few items then went upstairs to the banking area. I tried Scotiabank, Banco de Bogota and Red Aval and only the latter allowed me to withdraw 610,000 pesos for a 20,000-peso ATM fee.

Downstairs I had a latte in Urbania while reviewing my endgame course. I left at 11am because I needed to use the restroom. In Exito I bought decaf coffee, a large carton of eggs in the brand we prefer, and a large package of toilet paper.

Teresa is going to meet up with a girlfriend this afternoon so she told me to go to the movie alone.

I told Teresa about my Direct TV problem, she called them then explained that it’s 159,400 pesos a month, payable on the 1st (or before). The 319,100 pesos is for January and February.

 

CRAZY SIGNS



No comments:

Post a Comment