Friday, January 5, 2024

Thursday, January 4, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up 3 times during the night, finally waking/getting up at 6:20am.

Marcos texted me he’s not feeling well so we’ll try to meet tomorrow.

I left the apt at 9:15 and had a café con leche with pastel de queso in Parva while reviewing my endgame book for a couple hours.

I left at 11:30 and bought an onion in Ara on the way back to the apt.

Cine Colombia doesn’t have anything interesting this week.

I’m waiting on Laura to purchase their airline tickets to Cartagena before buying ours.

We watched a few more episodes of Pablo Escobar.

Laura texted me that the airline won’t accept her payment. I asked her if she could chat, call, or email the airline.

 

JOKES, EXPLAINED, UNNECESSARILY




No comments:

Post a Comment