Saturday, January 13, 2024

Friday, January 12, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once during the night, finally getting up at 7am.

At 10am we took a Didi to Clinica Las Vegas. We were required to wear facemasks and Teresa forgot hers and I couldn’t find mine so we bought 2 from a vendor outside for 3mil. In Dr. Uribe’s office we were the only ones waiting. After about 20 minutes an old lady was wheeled out in a wheelchair. Teresa went in first and I’m not sure what they discussed. When it was my turn I showed the doctor my lesions and told her what I’ve been doing and not doing to address the problem.

I finally have a diagnosis and name for my skin problem. It’s called Nummular Eczema aka Nummular Dermatitis.

She gave me prescription for stronger oral and topical medications and I need to use the Cetaphil  cream twice a day for the next 6 months because my skin is too dry.

The charge for both of our visits came to a total of 370mil.

I ordered another Didi to take us to Santafe mall where Teresa spent considerable time looking at fashions in the likes of Zara and Berushka (sp?). For lunch she had something from VineGreta (sp?) and I had a frischuleta from Frisby. She took what is hopefully her last chemo pill, she should find out at her doctor’s appointment on Monday.

After some more shopping, not finding anything, we had drinks in Starbucks and then returned to the apt by 3pm by taxi.

I watched a movie called How it Ends (5.1) on Netflix. Don’t waste your time.

I asked Teresa who is making the reservations for the one night in Santafe de Antioquia next weekend. She said we’re not going because they would expect the gringo (that’s me) to pay for everything for everyone. I’ve heard this reason (excuse?) before, who knows how accurate it is.

I won a close game against really_not_good (1389) with the black pieces, increasing my rating 3 points to 1593.

Some good news, the half pads I’ve been using, now I’m using some multiple days, the chief exception being when I go to the gym.

 

CRAZY SIGNS



No comments:

Post a Comment