Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Monday, January 15, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once during the night, finally getting up at 6:30am.

I received an error message when I tried to save my blog Word file:



I had to delete some more files from my D: drive and then empty the recycle bin to free up the space I had just deleted.

I completed my workout in Smartfit from 8am to 9am. By 9:30 I was sitting in Los PorteƱos having a latte. I left at 11:30 and returned to the apt.

Teresa has a 2pm MRI so she asked me to go to lunch first. I left just after noon and had lunch in Otra Parte



Teresa joined me at 1:15 and we walked across the street to Auna Clinica Las Americas. After she checked in we took a seat and someone came out exactly at 2pm to take her in back. At 3pm I figured she must be just about done. A girl came out and tried to explain something to me in Spanish. I’ll save you all the translation problems we had but in the end she took me back, I emptied my pockets and put everything in a locker, we went inside the tomography room to the other side of the MRI where I pinched Teresa’s nose closed when the lady said “no respirar”. I only had to do it one and I was back outside sitting in a chair. Teresa came out 20 minutes later.

She didn’t want to go to Otra Parte so she led me down the street to a little restaurant called Pecositas. They didn’t have much of a menu so Teresa had a couple of different empanadas and a Coke. I had my 4th coffee of the day. We returned to the apt in time for me to catch the beginning of the Buffalo Bills vs Pittsburgh Steelers game. I forgot about the late game between the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Philadelphia Eagles.

I lost all I had written for today when I got another “out of space” message. I had to clear space again and start all over.

 

CRAZY SIGNS



No comments:

Post a Comment