Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Monday, January 1, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 2pm, lots of firecrackers going off, couldn’t fall asleep, got up at 2:30 and took an allergy pill and a Zopiclona and read my Kindle book. Went back to bed at 3am and quickly fell asleep. I woke/got up at 9:30.

This morning, for the first time, I took a cold shower. Memorable but not enjoyable.

I see my SS payment in my checking account. 😊 Uncle Sam gave me a nice raise this year, I think it was 3.2%.

My external hard drive [E:] has 740GB of free space. The photos in my camera roll take up 26.4GB, yet when I try to copy them to my E: drive I receive the message, “There is not enough space on Windows. You need an additional 21.1GB to copy these files.”

I think it’s probably because I have a copy of Windows [C:] on my [E:] drive. I deleted the C:Windows backup on m E: drive but I still get the same error message when I try to copy the photos.

I fell asleep (don’t know how long) while doing my TENS exercise so at least I got some extra rest.

Troyclough resigned our current game on the 26th move increasing my rating 7 points to 1590.

Teresa and I just lounged about the apt all day, but we did watch a couple more episodes of Pablo Escobar.

I started me pre sleep routine an hour earlier then usual, finally going to bed at 9pm.

 

JOKES, EXPLAINED, UNNECESSARILY




No comments:

Post a Comment