Thursday, January 11, 2024

Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once at 1am, finally waking/getting up at 6:45am, just as Teresa was leaving for eps.

I accepted Marcos invitation to meet for coffee at Parva tomorrow at 9:30.

I completed my workout in Smartfit from 8:30 to 9:30. I was sitting in Los Porteños when Teresa finally joined me at 10:30. Wow, she had something like a 3-hour wait at eps. We shared a meat filled empanada and she had a small latte. She left at 11:15 and I left just before noon.

After lunch, about 2:30, I left for Otra Parte for a latte. The patio is still closed and I’m guessing it will remain closed for another week.

In their café I was having a latte under a tent but I could tell that soon I would be in the sun.

I heard English at the table behind me. I met Ibin from Toronto and Gloria from Colombia. I left at 4pm and returned to the apt.

Laura informed me the $300 is in her account so it only took 2 days.

Teresaa and I finally finished Pablo Escobar: El Patrón del Mal which turned out to be 74 episodes not the 120 listed on IMDB.com.

 

CRAZY SIGNS



No comments:

Post a Comment