Friday, January 5, 2024

Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up twice during the night, finally waking/getting up at 6:10am.

I waited until 8am for Teresa to get up, gave up and was having a bowl of cereal when she got up a few minutes later. She said something about not getting to sleep until 3am and then went back to bed.

I completed my workout in Smartfit from 9am to 10am. I had a latte in Los PorteƱos where I met Max, a Palestinian from Knoxville, Tennessee.

I left about noon, stopped in Ara to buy a few things, and returned to the apt.

I left again at 2:30 and took a Didi to the mall. I recycled a couple items, paid the apt rental, and paid my health insurance.

I made an ATM withdrawal and Glenn predicted the exact amount of my corresponding bank charge which confirms his theory that Davivienda has been adding a 15,000 ATM fee to each withdrawal since approximately last December 1st without disclosing it.

I had a latte in Urbania for a couple hours and it was quite busy by the time I left.

I stopped in Exito and bought a few things then got in a long line (only 2 cashiers working) to pay for everything, returning to the apt by taxi.

Teresa had me make a trip next door for Ariel laundry powder.

We watched a few more episodes of Pablo Escobar.

 

JOKES, EXPLAINED, UNNECESSARILY



 

No comments:

Post a Comment